Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please contact us. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below. around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds that have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Most Popular Items
- six lights